Tim is a Native Hoosier, born in Bartholomew County Indiana and raised on a small farm Southwest of Columbus, IN. He attended both, Columbus North and East High Schools and participated in Band, Baseball, Swimming and Diving where he qualified for the State Diving Finals 3 consecutive years.
Tim attended Ball State University where he continued his diving activities and studied for a Pre-Med Degree but switched studies to end with a degree in Accounting and a minor in Management. While at Ball State he was awarded the V.H. Carmichael Award for outstanding character. Additionally, he became a member, officer and Treasurer of Delta Sigma Pi, a professional fraternity of business students.
Tim passed the Indiana Certified Public Accountancy exam and is a member of the AICPA and the INCPA. He also has memberships with AASA, MGMA and the ACS.
Tim has had a robust career with a great deal of exposure to many industries including, agriculture, insurance, mining, construction, not for profits, Ministry and currently healthcare and education.
Tim has spoken at the NACC annual convention on the subject of Strategic Planning and organization and serves as a Board member for a NP radio station WYRZ in Brownsburg, IN.
Tim’s experience includes:
- 38 years of Finance and Accounting experience
- 37 years of managerial and administrative experience
- 18 years in CFO / Treasurer positions
- 17 years in Information Systems management
- 14 years of Utility and Mining experience
- 7 years of reporting to board of directors
- 5 years as business Owner/Partner
- 7 years of Healthcare Industry experience
- 7 years of Education/University experience
Tim values his faith and is a member of Traders Point Christian Church. He leads a life group bible study and teaches the fundamentals of Christian faith in his church.